posted Sep 30, 2016, 8:20 PM by Tamairah Boleyn
updated Dec 1, 2016, 9:56 AM by Rebekah Folsom
Mark your calendar! Portland is filled with wonderful family-oriented restaurants that are also willing to contribute to our school. We try to partner with one restaurant each month to help raise money for our children.
- November 1: Pizzicato – Dough for Dollars 1630 SE Bybee Blvd, Portland Oregon - THIS IS COMING RIGHT UP!! And this year, kids get to enter a contest to have their favorite pizza on the menu for that night. Look for an email with more details shortly. Winterhaven receives 20% of ALL SALES from open to close ALL day!!! This is a fabulous fundraiser for us! I hope you’ll all put this day on your calendar and be ready to pre-order or drop by the Sellwood / Moreland location on the 1st
- December 5th: Pastini - 2027 SE Division Street, Portland, Oregon – Bring the family, have a lovely meal, drink a nice bottle of wine, and let Pastini’s give Winterhaven 50% of proceeds that come in that WHOLE DAY. You NEED to mention WINTERHAVEN when you’re there, but come on, that’s Fantastini!!!
- January 11th: Por Que No? - 4635 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland Oregon –Come eat and drink here and Winterhaven will receive 15% of the total profit for the WHOLE DAY with a cap at $500. And gift cards count toward that goal. So buy a card for a later meal too! Can you say YUM??
- February TBD: Nostrana 1401 SE Morrison, Portland Oregon – Yep, you read that right. Portland’s #1 rated restaurant by The
Oregonian is doing a fundraiser for us in February. We haven’t gotten a fix on the final details or the final date, but set your calendars for this special night out!
- March 14th: Pizzicato – Dough for Dollars 1630 SE Bybee Blvd, Portland Oregon – They love us so much, they are willing to help us out TWICE! And this year, kids get to enter a contest to have their favorite pizza on the menu for that night. Look for an email with more details shortly. Gluten free options as well! Remember, we get 20% of ALL SALES from open to close ALL day!!! Let’s raise $1500 on this one alone – we’ve done it before, let’s do it again!